7/23/2012

BLUE & WHITE STRIPES

















*******

My two favorite colors – blue & white. There is little story behind my new striped sweater. It has been few weeks ago, as I visited H&M. Sometimes I just walk around the store, without searching for anything – just to look around and “relax”. And there it was – this lovely blue & white striped sweater with small silver detail on the neck. I walked around it, smiling and thinking “what a lovely peace”. I left the store….heading home. Sometimes you decide against something that keeps following you in your head, but I got convinced also differently this time…..By founding the picture of a girl sitting on a beach in “MY” blue & white striped sweater (see in my FB profile). I took it as a sign! And am very happy about it – I loooooove my new marina sweater.I think you will spot this peace often in this blog, as it already belongs to one of my favorites. I have taken my love peace out last Sunday – we have had a girl day out in the old town with my little girls.

And which is your favorite peace in your wardrobe at the moment?

__________________________________
/Sweater H&M, jeans Paul & Bear, Tshirt Zara, belt – no name, Convers, bag Massimo Dutti, sunglasses Gucci/

No comments:

Post a Comment